Personal Training is perfect for individuals wanting in-person communication, accurate assessment and detailed feedback. Joining a gym can be daunting and very confusing. Face to face sessions are ideal for anyone new to the gym and are needing complete support in starting their fitness journey. Clients receive detailed education on correct exercise technique, how to work with your unique requirements (e.g previous injuries or medical conditions) and how to go about in starting and enhancing your training sessions.
- based on your current ability, your specific goals (weight loss, muscle gain, body composition, strength, fitness etc) and individualised to your needs e.g if you have any mobility issues, injuries, particular weaknesses etc.
- 45 min
- 60 min
- 90 min
- used to send new programs, program updates and modifications based on weeks performance
- nutritional information; including meal plans, calorie and macronutrient targets
- progress updates and tracking; measurements, weigh ins, progress photo etc
5. Nutritional Coaching and Guidance
- great way to get yourself into the gym and be guided through a weighted training session if you are still unsure or not yet confident training by yourself.
All face to face sessions are held at Hornsby Fitness First.
*Minimum 6 week commitment.